One of our favorite things about the 2018 Mazda CX-3 is that you can pair your smartphone with the vehicle for seamless connectivity, giving you access to your phonebook, music library, text messages, and more. The MAZDA CONNECT™ System allows you to be connected to the outside world while on the road, all while keeping your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road. The first step you’ll need to take is to connect your phone to the 2018 CX-3, but how do you do that? Read on for a step-by-step tutorial!
You might also be interested in: Mazda CX-3 technology features
Pairing an iPhone with the 2018 Mazda CX-3
It’s easy to pair the iPhone with the 2018 Mazda CX-3, even if you aren’t particularly tech-savvy. In fact, the process can be easily broken down into just a few steps! Before you get started, you’ll want to make sure your 2018 CX-3 is in park and your phone’s Bluetooth® system is turned on (this can be done in the settings menu). Take a look at the steps below to find out how to pair your iPhone with the 2018 CX-3!
1. Select “Communication” on the vehicle’s touchscreen display
2. Choose “Connect” when prompted to connect a device
3. Search for MAZDA using your phone by selecting “Settings” and then “Bluetooth” from the main screen
4. You may be asked to verify a 6-digit pin on both the phone and vehicle
5. Enter the pin and tap “Pair”
6. Exit the pairing process by selecting the left-pointing icon and returning to the previous screen
Read more: How to use Mazda’s Commander Control Knob
Have additional questions about the other features and specifications found on the 2018 Mazda CX-3? If so, don’t hesitate to contact our team here at Matt Castrucci Mazda or drop us a line in the comments below!