How to Connect Your Phone to the 2020 Mazda CX-5
Wondering how to connect your phone to the 2020 Mazda CX-5? We’ve detailed all the steps you need to get your phone set up with this SUV.
Drivers can pair their 2020 CX-5 with their phone via Bluetooth connectivity. To do so, drivers simply need to follow the five steps detailed below.
2020 Mazda CX-5 Phone Pairing Tutorial
- Put your phone in Discovery Mode (sometimes referred to as Search Mode).
- Navigate to the Bluetooth menu in your MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system.
- Select Add New Device on both your smartphone and the infotainment screen.
- Confirm the given pairing code with your phone.
- Your phone is now connected to the MAZDA CONNECT infotainment system.
If you’re located in or close to Dayton, OH, consider purchasing a 2020 Mazda CX-5 from Matt Castrucci Mazda. Explore our online inventory today and look through all the 2020 CX-5 models we have in stock.